Thursday, August 23, 2012

FEAR


“Fear is the spice in our life and using it to your advantage can make the difference between being miserable and being happy.”
You should learn to get over your fear; it may trouble you in the future. Tell it to someone you can trust, who will NEVER tell anyone. Don’t think you’re an outcast just because you have a fear; everyone has at least one fear, one way or the other.
For example, when I was younger, around 5-12 years old, I was afraid of what people would think of me. As a result, I didn't do anything fun, boring, or show any emotion. I wouldn't even talk to anyone, which brought me to shyness. My fear ruined my life. Don’t waste your time being afraid, be yourself and end your fear. Whether it’s the dark, animals, being in small spaces (claustrophobia) or even electricity. 

No comments: